Dental benefit plans have different coverage for endodontic procedures; as a result, your copay may vary. Your primary dental insurance will be filed courtesy of our insurance coordinator. We try our best to give you an estimate of procedure cost, before you come into our office. Keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for the cost of your treatment. We do our absolute best to advocate for our patients to help them get the full benefit from their plan. In the rare case that something unforeseen happens to change your estimated coverage, understand that we do not control your dental plan.
There are numerous reasons your dental coverage might change.
- You may have used up your maximum benefits that is allowed during a certain time frame
- Insurance plan only paid a percentage of the fee your endodontist charges
- You have not met your deductible
- You have not met your plans waiting period, which causes you to be ineligible for coverage
- Specific plan limitations
We are currently in network with the following providers:
- Aetna- PPO
- Ameritas Life Insurance Corporation- PPO
- Assurant Employee Benefits- PPO
- BCBS (Not Federal)
- Cigna- PPO
- Delta Dental- PPO
- Dental Select- Platinum co-ins
- GEHA- PPO
- Guardian- PPO
- Humana Dental- PPO/HMO
- Lincoln Dental Company- PPO
- Sun Life Financial
- United Healthcare- PPO
If you do not see your insurance provider above, please contact our office. Our insurance coordinators will happily check your insurance provider to make sure we are in network.