Dental benefit plans have different coverage for endodontic procedures; as a result, your copay may vary. Your primary dental claim will be filed courtesy of our insurance coordinator. We try our best to give you an estimate of procedure cost, before you come into our office. Keep in mind that you are ultimately responsible for the cost of your treatment. We do our absolute best to advocate for our patients to help them get the full benefit from their plan. In the rare case that something unforeseen happens to change your estimated coverage, understand that we do not control your dental plan.
There are numerous reasons your dental coverage might change.
- You may have used up your maximum benefits that is allowed during a certain time frame
- Insurance plan only paid a percentage of the fee your endodontist charges
- You have not met your deductible
- You have not met your plans waiting period, which causes you to be ineligible for coverage
- Specific plan limitations
We are currently in network with the following providers:
- Assurant Employee Benefits- PPO
- Cigna- PPO
- Delta Dental- PPO
- Dental Select- Platinum co-ins
- GEHA- PPO
- Guardian- PPO
- Humana Dental- PPO/HMO
- Lincoln Dental Company- PPO
- Sun Life Financial
- United Healthcare- Specific PPO’s (Call for details)
If you do not see your dental provider above, we will still work with you and help you receive your dental benefits. Please contact our office.